Looking to cast talent for an upcoming 1-day shoot which will produce a crowdfunding video for a client looking to raise money for its new speaker. Talent may be asked to participate in a cookout, swim or garden, or otherwise enjoy life with a great soundtrack.
Project timeline: We’d like to finalize our casting within the next week or so, as the shoot is scheduled for Monday July 26th.
Compensation: TBD, It is a paid role.
Roles we’re looking to cast: The client would love to cast a diverse set of individuals for (21) total roles, so all who fit the below descriptions are welcomed to apply!
- (3) millennial families – i.e. mother + father in their 30s, children under 10 — for a BBQ scene
- (4) boys – aged 9 to 12 – for a campout scene
- (4) teenagers for a lake swimming scene
- (1) middle-aged couple – mid-40’s – for a campfire scene
- (1) male for a gardening scene
- (1) female for a yoga workout scene
Where the shoot will take place: We will be shooting at a lake house in Fenton, Michigan on Monday, July 26th.
How to submit: To audition for the role, please send a headshot and your role preference/availability by next Thursday, July 15th at 12:00 pm to Ms. Kim at email@example.com