Auditions for Actors and Actresses
Casting a variety of actors for the stage play, “YOU Had it Comin!”. Auditions will be held on June 2nd in Southfield, MI.
When your torn as a result of being in love with the wrong one! When you have done wrong! When you have betrayed! When u have lied and manipulated. When your faith is weak… When you only care about yourself. When God is at the end of your list. When all that matters is you. You know YOU Had it Comin! Hilariously funny, dramatic, dramedy. Based on a true story that also has grown men emotional. A performance that will have you thanking God this is not your story or is it? A lesson to be learned.
Saturday, June 2nd from 12:00pm to 3:30pm
Department of Parks & Recreation (in the conference room)
2600 Evergreen Rd
Southfield, MI 48076
- Blay: A female who can play and look in her late 20s early 30s with make up. Girl friend of Bradford in Love with the wrong Man, “Race open”must know how to sing and act.
- Bradford: African American, male, manipulator, player. Singing is a plus but very open if you can really act.
- Vella: Blay’s Best Friend who knows Brad is just no good.
- A Funny Guy: Any shape or size may need to dress up silly.
- Other Roles: Ages 18+, male or female. If you can act we want to see you…
NOTE: We are also casting for another play “Conditions on Love” but characterization is not definite yet.
Pay will be discussed.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please notify us and attend the audition on June 2nd. Please bring head shots, resume and monologues. If you have any questions you can email them to: email@example.com