C.Clear Productions Casting Call
C.Clear Productions, LLC is holding auditions for the inspirational stage play “Sons”. It’s about the story of a family who moves from the city to the suburbs, in search of a better life; but finds it almost impossible to escape the life they left behind.
Monday, August 20, 2012 5:00pm-9:00pm
Christian Tabernacle Church (Swanson Rd and W 11 Mile Rd / West of Telegraph Rd)
26555 Franklin Rd
Southfield MI 48033
- Greg Shaw: Age 40-45. Head of household, hard working, blue collar, no nonsense Christian, hides vulnerabilities.
- Cheryl Shaw: Age 30-40. Greg’s second wife. Christian, compassionate, quiet strength. Must have a strong singing voice.
- Mario Shaw: Must be able to play age 17. Greg’s eldest son. Street wise, carries bitterness, anger. Must be able to rap.
- Corey Shaw: Must be able to play age 14. Greg’s younger son. Insecure, seeks love and acceptance.
- KeShawn: Must be able to play age 17. Best friend to Mario. Easily led, stutters.
- Terrance Grant: Age 35-45, drug dealer, street wise, persuasive, plays on others vulnerabilities.
- Tia Grant: Must be able to play age 17. Daughter of Terrance, Mario’s girlfriend. Attractive, strong singing voice is a plus.
These are paid roles. All actors will be compensated.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please notify us at YourEntourageAgency@gmail.com and attend the audition on August 20th. For further information or questions, please email them to Charity at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Be prepared to sing or rap if auditioning for those roles. Bring a headshot/picture and resume with you to the audition.